Before a natural childbirth, mothers will experience some changes which appear few weeks before childbearing. Changes such as:
- Back pain
- Abdominal cramps
- Coming down the baby
- Bloody symptoms due to coming down the baby
- Rupturing amniotic sac, due to the rapid movement of the baby toward down.
A low- risk and self- sustaining labor pain is called natural childbirth, which is done between 37- 42- week of the pregnancy.
Before a natural childbirth
It’s better for you to estimate weeks of the pregnancy and time of childbirth. you should consult with a gynecologist to receive all information.
- Avoid to lift heavy things.
- Consider pregnancy diet.
- Keep in touch with your gynecologist and report any changes.
- Inform to your doctor if you have bleeding.
- Too swelling with protein excretion is dangerous.
Stages of a natural childbirth
- Beginning onset of the pain until the cervix is completely dilated.
- When the baby comes out from the fully- opened cervix.
- Delivering the placenta.
Benefits of a natural childbirth
Natural child birth is a comfortable and low- risk childbirth, has a short hospitalization, babies won’t have breathing difficulty. There is more emotional relationship between mother and baby.
Is it possible to have a childbirth with less pain?
Yes, epidural anesthesia is the most popular method of pain relief during labor. This a regional anesthesia that blocks pain in a particular region of the body. The goal is to provide analgesia rather than an anesthesia, which leads to total lack of feeling.